UR Guitars Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on July 12, 2013.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using https://urguitars.com (“the Site”) operated by Upper Room Music, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://urguitars.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
- Permission is granted to temporarily view the materials we provide via our website (information or software) on UR Guitars’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on UR Guitars’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by UR Guitars at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Upper Room Music, LLC and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
In no event shall UR Guitars or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on UR Guitars’s Internet site, even if UR Guitars or a UR Guitars authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Upper Room Music, LLC.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on UR Guitars’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. UR Guitars does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. UR Guitars may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. UR Guitars does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
This Agreement (and any futher rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Kentucky, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.