MAXON CP101 COMPRESSOR
- Optical compressor with hand-selected photocoupler
- Subtle, transparent compression – doesn’t alter pick attack
- Ultra-low noise floor
- The compressor for players that don’t like compressors!
MAXON OD-9 OVERDRIVE
- Maxon’s version of classic TS-9 Tube Screamer
- More Drive and Output than OD808
- NJM (JRC) 4558 Op Amp
- True Bypass Switching
- The tone that made Stevie Ray Vaughan famous
Ernie Ball 6180 VP JR. VOLUME PEDAL
Need a versatile volume pedal that will outlast the rest? This is the one! The potentiometer has a 250k ohm resistance suitable for the audio path of passive instruments.
The Cusack Screamer is a “clean” overdrive with about twice the gain of a typical tube screamer. It offers much more clarity than a typical overdrive. You can actually hear the individual notes of complex chords that would normally be buried.
VOODOO LABS PROCTAVIA
The Octavia is a fuzz which creates the octave doubling effect (one octave higher) made famous by Jimi Hendrix and Jeff Beck. The Voodoo Lab Proctavia is an exact replica of Tycobrahe Sound Company’s Octavia, the model used by Stevie Ray Vaughan and considered the most desirable by vintage collectors.
’70 BC-108C Fuzz
The 70-BC Fuzz is housed in a 16 gauge steel box and powder coated deep blue. This pedal is a bit unruly but with some warmth… ideal for older 4 input Marshall amps, it has much more FUZZ than the ’69 Pedal and includes a Mid control for extra clarity and cut.