Fulltone Custom Shop WahFull Fixed Wah Pedal
15 years ago Robin Trower called me and said he was doing some gigs with Jack Bruce and asked “Would it be possible to have a wah wah in a regular box so that one could get that “fixed wah” sound by clicking on the pedal?” He’s got the first one, I think I have the other one.
DUNLOP CRY BABY 535Q MULTI-WAH
- Provides control over the most important wah parameters
- Ability to select frequency center and range of the effect
- Features adjustable, switchable boost
DUNLOP CRYBABY CLASSIC WAH-WAH
- Features the original Italian-made Fasel inductor
- Recreates the vocal sweep and lush harmonics from the wah’s classic era
- Unavailable for decades until today
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
- Original Wah Wah.
- True to 1966 Thomas Organ design
- Put your foot down and be heard!
BOSS PW-3 WAH PEDAL
The all-analog PW-3 delivers pro wah tones in a rugged, space-saving design that conserves precious real estate on your pedalboard. Newly developed by BOSS, the PW-3’s Rich mode has a uniquely full wah voice that retains the low-end definition and fullness lost with typical wah circuits. Want a more traditional tone? Just flip the rear-panel switch to Vintage mode for that classic wah vibe.
Clyde Deluxe Wah
The”CLYDE Deluxe” is the newest version of a Fulltone standard. The Deluxe version of the CLYDE wah has all the features that players have come to know and love about the original “CLYDE Standard” but with Lots of Modern Updates….