TRUETONE ROUTE 66 OVERDRIVE/COMPRESSOR
Truetone has completely re-invented the Route 66 pedal with the new V3 Series version. All new circuitry takes the best tones of previous versions and makes them even better, with far more versatility.
MAXON CP101 COMPRESSOR
- Optical compressor with hand-selected photocoupler
- Subtle, transparent compression – doesn’t alter pick attack
- Ultra-low noise floor
- The compressor for players that don’t like compressors!
MXR STUDIO COMPRESSOR
- Classic studio compressor in a Phase 90-sized pedal
- CHT™ Constant Headroom Technology for clear, clean performance
- True bypass
MXR SUPER COMP COMPRESSOR
- An update of the legendary Dyna Comp
- Attack Level control preserves initial volume without sacrificing sustain
- The ultimate source for the “Nashville” sound
MXR M102 Dyna Comp Compressor Pedal
- In-line compressor “evens out” the signal to your amplifier
- Useful for increased sustain with stable dynamics
- Nashville studio standard
BOSS BC-1X BASS COMPRESSOR
Equipped with cutting-edge BOSS technology, the BC-1X Bass Comp performs far beyond the capabilities of conventional bass compressor pedals. This premium stompbox features pro-level multiband compression controlled by intelligent circuitry, making it simple to dial in natural sounds for any playing style. The advanced design responds to different dynamics and registers to apply the perfect amount of compression in real time, ensuring that your tone never gets over-squeezed or muddy. Transparent, powerful, and easy to use, the BC-1X is a must-have tool that delivers studio-quality punch and precision for dynamic players.
BOSS CS-3 COMPRESSOR/SUSTAINER
The CS-3 Compression Sustainer pedal compresses louder signals while boosting lower signals, providing smooth sustain without degrading the original sound quality. This is the perfect pedal for guitarists and bassists who want to sound their best.
JHS Pulp ‘N’ Peel V4 – Compressor
The PnP design shines as a true and transparent compressor that loves single coils as well as humbuckers. If you have ever thought that compressors rob your high-end and dull your tone, the Pulp N Peel is the compressor that you never knew you needed. The idea behind the Pulp N Peel is to have a compressor pedal that you never want to turn off, that doesn’t rob your attack, that has a very low noise floor, and that adds a professional polish to every chord, lead line, and note that blooms out of your guitar.