The legendary V846 is back, and it’s better than ever. Introducing the V846-HW: The ultimate Wah Wah pedal for the tone enthusiast, featuring hand-wired turret board construction and premium components.
- Vintage spec Halo type inductor
- Hand-wired turret board construction
- Switchcraft jacks; Carling footswitch
Call Jerry at (270) 683-7575 for Availability!
DUNLOP CRY BABY MULTI-WAH
- Provides control over the most important wah parameters
- Ability to select frequency center and range of the effect
- Features adjustable, switchable boost
DUNLOP CRYBABY CLASSIC WAH-WAH
- Features the original Italian-made Fasel inductor
- Recreates the vocal sweep and lush harmonics from the wah’s classic era
- Unavailable for decades until today
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
- Original Wah Wah.
- True to 1966 Thomas Organ design
- Put your foot down and be heard!
BOSS PW-3 WAH PEDAL
The all-analog PW-3 delivers pro wah tones in a rugged, space-saving design that conserves precious real estate on your pedalboard. Newly developed by BOSS, the PW-3’s Rich mode has a uniquely full wah voice that retains the low-end definition and fullness lost with typical wah circuits. Want a more traditional tone? Just flip the rear-panel switch to Vintage mode for that classic wah vibe.
Secret Freq Overdrive/Distortion
Dynamic asymmetrical clipping gives the Secret Freq. a sweet, musical clean boost, juicy overdrive, and rich, touch responsive high gain sounds. Not like the PlimSoul, nothing like the OCD, and not like any other pedal, but worth the price of admission were you to use it simply as is for your “bread and butter” OD/Distortion pedal.
Clyde Standard Wah
Clyde McCoy was a big-band Trumpet Player in the ’60s… not a great musician, but one famous for getting a muted “wah wah” sound. This led to Vox trying to approximate this muted trumpet sound in a pedal… hence the Vox “Clyde McCoy” wah wah circa 1967. Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton both used a Vox “Clyde McCoy” model wah wah. Photos taken during the recording of “Electric Ladyland” document Jimi’s as being the “signature” model, featuring Clyde McCoy’s name written out script style on the bottomplate.
Clyde Deluxe Wah
The”CLYDE Deluxe” is the newest version of a Fulltone standard. The Deluxe version of the CLYDE wah has all the features that players have come to know and love about the original “CLYDE Standard” but with Lots of Modern Updates….