Mesa/Boogie Mark Five: 35 – 35/25/10W 1×12″ Guitar Combo Amp
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- All-Tube Amplifier: 4xEL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
- Patented Multi-Watt™ Channel Assignable Power Amp featuring MESA’s proprietary Dyna-Watt™ technology providing three power levels and two wiring configurations (Pentode/Triode) via independent 35/25/10 Watt Power Switches:
- 10-Watt Mode utilizes 2 power tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for lush harmonics and liquid feel at lower volumes;
- 25 & 35-Watt Modes utilize 2 or 4 power tubes respectively, operating in MESA’s exclusive Dyna-Watt™ Class A/B Pentode for maximum power, punch and clarity
- 2 Fully Independent Channels with 6 Style Modes:
- Channel 1 Features: Clean, Fat or Crunch Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25/35 Watts) – Independent Gain, Treble, Mid/Boost* (patent applied for), Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel), Master & Footswitchable Solo Controls – *Powerful Mid/Boost Control doubles as a standard Midrange Tone Control (from 1 to 5) AND a Variable Gain Boost Control (from 5 to 10) providing precise levels of sweet harmonic overdrive, from subtle to blistering;
- Channel 2 Features: Legendary Mark IIC+, Mark IV and Xtreme Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25/35 Watts) – Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel), Master & Footswitchable Solo Controls
- Selectable 5-Band Graphic EQ is Footswitchable, Channel Assignable or Bypassable
- Footswitchable, Independent Solo Control for each Channel (front panel)
- All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls (rear panel)
- Fully Buffered, Tube FX Loop
- Built-In CabClone™ Cabinet Simulator Output with Internal Amp Load and Headphone Output – Featuring Closed-Back, Open-Back and Vintage Voices, Speaker On/Off and Ground Lift Switches
- All Aluminum Chassis
- 4 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2, EQ, Solo Ch 1 & Solo Ch 2)
- Slip Cover
Mesa Boogie Transatlantic TA-30 1×12″ Combo in British Cabernet Bronco
Welcome to a New World of Expression. This adventurous amplifier may well redefine the Brit amp genre by including preamp and power options that seem near impossible for an amplifier with such a humble footprint and manageable poundage. Make no mistake, this is not a low line offering, but rather a power experiment in the world of simplicity. In every way, the TA-30 stands proud alongside our larger multi channel offerings with the same components, build quality, versatility and performance…an equal in every way except weight and mass.
Mesa Boogie Lone Star Special 1X12″ All Tube Combo
Since the series launched, the stylistic momentum of the Lone Star has been overwhelming. Players and reviewers alike have bestowed global accolades on this gem, including prestigious Editor’s Pick and Platinum Awards.
Introducing the Pure Class A, EL-84 Powered LONE STAR® SPECIAL featuring channel assignable power that allows you to assign 1, 2 or all 4 EL-84’s to either of its 2 Channels for independent Power Ratings of 5, 15 or 30 Watts!
IT TOOK 40 YEARS of Randall Smith’s experience designing high-performance tube amplifiers to get this much TONE under one roof and keep it easy to dial. More than a collection of amplifiers, the MARK V™ is a living history of MESA’s® contributions and a tribute to the evolution of electric guitar tone.
The MARK V™ is really a collection of amplifiers. There are far too many circuits and sounds to think of it as merely an amp. It is also a living history of our company. From the groundbreaking MARK I™ that introduced the world to high-gain with it’s cascading pre amp, to the Mark II™ – the world’s first high gain Dual Mode Channel Switching amplifier and it’s later siblings that introduced Simul-Class™ power. From the MARK III™ that ushered in the era of 3 Channel footswitching performance, to the MARK IV™ which gave all this power individual control, the MARK V is the embodiment of the last 40 years of guitar amp history.
THEY’RE ALL HERE: the MARK I, the MARK IIC+, the MARK IV… all these are faithful recreations that benefit from our decades of refinement and leave many saying they’re better than the original! More than our Greatest Hits, you’ll also find some new Brit-inspired circuits here that rival these classic Boogie® sounds and are destined to become iconic on their own merit.
9 AMPLIFIERS IN 1 WITH 9 PATENTS DEFINING A HISTORY OF INNOVATION
9 Amplifiers in 1: A lifetime investment. No less than 9 patents stand guard over your Tone… ensuring your investment will be protected and your amp will hold its value. (MARK IIC’s and MARK IV’s still sell for more than their original purchase price). Beware of imitators! Fine musical instruments never go out of style and the Mark V is no exception.
Like its predecessor the MARK IV – in steady production for over 19 years – the MARK V is an investment in your musical future. The 9 preamps and 3 power amps it contains trace their roots back to the beginnings of amplified guitar. Yet while their lineage is time tested, the performance they unleash is brand new and cutting edge. This collection of amps will propel you through any musical style and project, and band any era of your development with confidence and command.
3 FOOTSWITCHABLE CHANNELS, 3 MODES PER CHANNEL
3 distinct Channels present the 3 footswitchable sounds in a simple to dial platform, but don’t let that fool you… beneath each set of controls lies another layer of performance. Each preamp Channel contains 3 distinct Modes that are controlled by a simple mini-toggle MODE switch found in the upper left corner of each Channel, which is responsible for the voicing of each Channel.
The Mark V features our popular channel assignable Multi-Watt™ Power that determines the amount (wattage) and type (configuration) of power each preamp channel will be coupled with to create a classic sound via independent channel switches. Any amplifier’s sound is 50% preamp and 50% power, so these switches are responsible for a large part of a given Channel’s personality and feel. The choices repeat for all 3 Channels and they are 90W, 45W and 10 W. Using the switch is simple… just select the power/feel you want for each Channel, keeping in mind that the greatest headroom, focus and authority will always be found in the 90 watt position.
ICONIC BOOGIE® 5-BAND GRAPHIC EQ
Each Channel is fitted with a mini-toggle to select the 5 Band Graphic EQ, but the fun doesn’t stop there. The MARK V gives you the choice of two ways to utilize the power of the Graphic EQ for each Channel! The mini-toggle within each Channel (center mini-toggle) allows you to decide whether you want the EQ on all the time in that Channel, off all the time or activated by the EQ button on the Footswitch.
A separate set of mini-toggles to select SLIDERS or PRESET for each Channel (located in the left side of the Graphic EQ section) allows you to select whether you will use the actual SLIDERS to shape your individual EQ curve or, a PRESET contour based on the ever- popular “V” curve. The ability to choose between these two options when assigning the Graphic EQ to your sounds gives you ultimate flexibility when dedicating the Channels. By combining subtle blends of the Tone controls with the EQ options, virtually any sound you can imagine is at your fingertips.
LEGENDARY SIMUL-CLASS™ POWER
Since 1981 Simul-Class™ Power has been the heart and soul of the MARK Series amplifiers, imparting its sweet, musical character onto any sound in the vast library of the now classic MARK legacy. The Mark V proudly carries that legacy forward with Cleans that shimmer with transparent layers of sweet delicate highs, while the bottom end breathes a warm fundamental under a bed of rich low mid ambience. Never harsh, always fat, the Simul-Class lead tone is the quintessential single-note solo sound that is best described with a human trait…VOCAL.
The MARK V provides access an unprecedented number of tone shaping features. At first glance it might seem a little intimidating but with a second look you’ll discover that it’s very intuitive, as each channel has the same basic features repeated – Once you know one, you basically know them all. Better yet, we designed the Mark V to deliver exceptional, fast and easy “plug and play” convenience. You’ll be amazed by the instant tonal gratification from each channel, as well as its ease of tonal “dial-ability” to find YOUR signature sound.
With so many innovative features, the Mark V may well just be our most versatile amplifier. Visit a dealer today and hear the magic of the MARK V, as there is truly no other like it.
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Multi Watt 100/50 Head W/ Chrome Diamond Plate
It’s been more than 20 years, two generations of guitarists and several musical trend-cycles since the Dual Rectifier® first unleashed its crushing wall of gain on radio. In that time many have mimicked, modeled, dissected and plagiarized it, but it remains firmly planted at the center of hard-core… a Rock icon.
A little over a decade ago the Recto® underwent a massive facelift that greatly expanded its versatility and took what was a 2 Channel amp aimed squarely at high gain only – to a 3 Channel amp capable of roaming any style confidently.
On the eve of its 20th Birthday, with still the widest, deepest footprint in heavy music, and now a long list of chart topping devotees outside the world of heavy, the Recto was once again re-worked, re-tuned and refined.
THE BEST RECTIFIER EVER BUILT…PERIOD.
Better sounding and better feeling than any 2 or 3 Channel version that came before it, we had only one mission – To build the best Rectifier yet. Not an easy task but now with our patented Multi-Watt™ 50/100 (watt) Channel Selectable Power, an Improved Effects Loop, Channel Assignable Rectification with Rectifier Tracking™, a dedicated Tuner Out with Mute and an all-new Footswitch, the new Dual Rectifier is more menacing than ever.
But what really has us most excited isn’t all the latest features you see on the front and rear panels. While these are great and really useful, it’s the NEW TONE and range that has us most fired-up!
We’ve unearthed a lot of secrets in the last two decades and we’ve used them all in this new rendering. Improved CLEAN and PUSHED Modes in Channel 1. Improved Modes in Channels 2 and 3 include a more soulful, earthiness in RAW, thicker layers of harmonics and more liquid gain in VINTAGE and tighter gut-punching attack in MODERN.
Play the new Dual Rectifiers® at a Dealer near you and feel for yourself the incredible sonic power of these modern day classics… now even better than the originals.
Maxon Nine Series VINTAGE OVERDRIVE PRO (VOP-9)
This is the Mother of All Overdrives! It has the tightest bottom I’ve ever heard. It’s Gutsy and Musical with more than enough Gain. It has BALLS. It does what it’s supposed to do and more. It just sounds GREAT!”
Custom Shop “RTO” Robin Trower Overdrive
Robin Trower is known for TONE. While working with Robin during his 2008 tour, I developed an overdrive truly worthy of the Trower namesake.
Touch responsive, huge sounding, sustain for days… and crystal clear when the guitar’s volume knob is reduced for great live dynamics. Being that Robin uses Fenders as well as Marshalls, it had to work well with both types… and it does. And Robin hits so hard that the front end of the pedal had to be tuned for those .012-.048 tuned-down strings. The RTO holds tight and smooth for Strat and Les Paul players alike.
Fulltone 2B Boost Pedal
The Fulltone 2B is an amazing boost pedal, born from the “Boost” channel in our FD3 pedal. Soon after the FD3 came out I started getting a steady flow of emails asking if I could “please make that into a single channel Boost pedal!” So I crammed the circuit into the smallest possible enclosure 4.5″ x 2.1″ x 2.3″ with battery tucked tightly inside and even engineered space-saving rear-mounted IN, OUT, and DC power jacks, and added an important feature not offered in the FD3.
Secret Freq Overdrive/Distortion
Dynamic asymmetrical clipping gives the Secret Freq. a sweet, musical clean boost, juicy overdrive, and rich, touch responsive high gain sounds. Not like the PlimSoul, nothing like the OCD, and not like any other pedal, but worth the price of admission were you to use it simply as is for your “bread and butter” OD/Distortion pedal.
SONGHURST ROCKSLIDE AGED BRASS SLIDE
If you are into tweed and worn out looking gear these are for you.
SONGHURST ROCKSLIDE POLISHED BRASS SLIDE
In 1999, we invented the world’s first guitar slide which has been favored by professional acoustic and electric players ever since.
SONGHURST ROCK SLIDE MOULDED GLASS SLIDE
Moulded Glass Rock Slides are individually hand moulded in the USA by master lampworkers.
SONGHURST ROCK SLIDE PETE ANDERSON
Pete Anderson Signature Guitar Slide
RADIAL TONEBONE BIGSHOT ABY TRUE BYPASS SWITCHER
- True-bypass ABY amp selector with tuner out
- On-board transformer to eliminate hum & buzz
- 180° polarity reverse to phase-match amps
- 100% passive, does not require a battery or power
RADIAL STAGEBUG SB-5 LAPTOP D.I.
- Stereo direct box for laptop computer
- Integral 1.5m cable with sidewinder cleat
- Transformer isolation eliminates noise
- Plug & play easy to use – no power required
RADIAL USB-PRO STEREO LAPTOP D.I.
- High performance 24bit digital audio converter
- Ready to use without the need of a driver
- 3.5mm analog headphone output to check signal
- Balanced Lo-Z outputs with switchable isolation
RADIAL SGI TX/RX STUDIO GUITAR INTERFACE SYSTEM
- Balanced line driver for guitars and bass
- Send signal over 100 meters (300 feet) without loss
- 100% discrete class-A with Drag Control™
- Delivers pure sound without artefact
RADIAL PRO-AV1 MULTIMEDIA D.I.
- ‘Swiss Army knife’ direct box for multi-media
- Easy to use, ultra-quiet passive design
- Eliminates ground loops that cause hum and buzz
- Handles huge transients without distortion